Monday, August 8, 2011

HeavenActivity Plugin

Heaven Activity is a plugin that let people make iConomy money as they are doing their own bussines.

You chat? = You earn iConomy money
You walk?  = You earn iConomy money
You build? = You earn iConomy money
You gather matterials?  = You earn iConomy money

Basicly this is a cool people so you let people earn money in game and drive the economy.
This plugins works great with other plugins I am going to review soon that will let people buy/self staff from one to another or even to the server itself.

If you would like me to review some plugin just write me in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to look into this whole iConomy thing for my server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more plugins like this appear, the more interesting the sole idea of Minecraft community gets. It starts to be more like Second Life than just another 'time-killing game'.

    ReplyDelete